jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

PTD PGD

Not even the heartless, arriviste hoe could bring me down but my grandma's departure made me hit rock bottom and now I'm broken-hearted, lying on my bed grieving in a solo quietness.

Hereby I wait for someone to give me a shoulder to cry out, to rescue me from my deepest melancholia and to show me some love and tenderness. 

Today I was asked by my pen-pal if I was happy, I answered "some times". Today's not one of them.

I'm in a post-traumatic depression post-grandma's departure.

Worst of all, I have told the person I care the most and he has not done a shit. He's never there when I need him, now would be a great time to have him by my side and just stay still and quiet.

Greiving is a bitch not for the feeling of lost but for the feeling of loneliness and abandonment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario